Thursday, November 27, 2008

i need more time.

just yesterday, one of my other friends lost his father.  

which reminded me of this image - the pattern of light portrays how we are living at the moment. Too fast, hurts the eye and noone knows at what point it will end. Sometimes that's how I feel and view my life. Although many might say that I've done some bad deeds (esp. my parents), when someone ask me a question on the most extreme thing ive done, it will take me awhile to come up with a slightly good enough answer. Is that how boring my life has been? just a straight, bright line with a point at the end? i can say i've been through a lot. but anyone can say that, cant they? I'm starting to lose the sense of how much is 'a lot'. 

back to the picture, i guess we all strive to be that couple among the speed of light. to stop the time and get the chance to hold our breath or breathe out in relieve. but time is abstract, and so are we. 

all like a tangled up different coloured wool. 
freeze me, time.

No comments: