Saturday, December 13, 2008

clone him, please.

move over bloom, ROBERT PATTINSON is taking over my heart slowly and painfully. 
honestly, even i found this obsession so absurd. i have never been this preoccupied with a celebrity before. yes, i think orlando bloom is hot. but to prove you wrong, i have never downloaded a handful of pictures of him off the net. on the other hand, all my friends have witnessed how pattinson is taking over all the technologies i own - handphone, laptop, my mechanic brain (?). haa stop me now, or i will literally break my legs from falling in love with him. 

on the lighter note, twilight. probably on countless number of female blogs lately. a vampire who fell in love with a human. cliche story, predictable ending. yet i read the book and felt immense connection to it. i started thinking about what type of guy i like and i found most in this particular character, edward cullen that is. here is the list (not in order):
  1. introvert -  if i were to pick one out of a group, i would probably go for the one who sits nicely in the corner, listening to what other guys have to boast about. 
  2. polite - must know how to treat a woman. MUST.
  3. looks - doesn't have to be overly beautiful nor charming. but good.
  4. passionate - either about loving me, or about anything. i love a guy who has something he can talk about with fire in his eyes. 
  5. optimistic
  6. protective - i love jealousy in a guy, but not in excess. i love someone who can be jealous but still can laugh about it. 
  7. mature - edward is obviously mature enough to know his responsibilities and consequences. 
  8. romantic - no poets or roses, but surprise me :)
  9. mysterious - what more can i say? unambiguity bores me. 
  10. intelligent - i want to be able to talk about my complicated thoughts in my complex mind without him staring at me blankly. 
  11. good taste - in clothes, car, music. 
  12. dance - slow dance from side to side is dull, stupefy me with his moves ;)
  13. EYES - rob pattinson has the nicest set of eyes, very intricate yet beautiful. 
  14. strong - no superman. strong enough to carry me at least. 
  15. bone structure - sounds scary, but i want to be able to trace his jawline with my finger. 
... long list, eh? ill add to it when i can think of more. sounds like the average list any girl would want, but i think i would want it a tad more. 

No comments: