Tuesday, December 1, 2009

as simple as that.

today my parents gave me a long lecture on the phone with an extended endless bbm(s) from each one, all only because i finally confessed that i have broken up with andrew. basically what they told me was that he's perfect, i'm stupid ----> i have to get back with him.

fine, everyone strives for perfection. but once you're there, who would actually care? it's the glitches and crookedness that will keep me sane; that will keep me moving forward. what i don't understand is, the guy whom i loved so intensely was told to keep away from me and never come back. but this perfect guy who made me feel like a professional trickster; apparently i was told that he's the one. perfection is boring and i don't want a perfect guy.

i just want to be with a human, not a robot. i just want a guy with flaws.

No comments: