Thursday, January 28, 2010

choux pastry heart

commitment; uni family relationship.

the first one is the worst, haa. just missed another class today due to misread schedules. the elevator took me away and i need to be grounded. i regret it, i actually like today's class.. we learn about the history of fashion. my previous blog stated that the past has no bond with the future. but i forgot to mention that the past also needs to be understood, but we have to live for the future. so, i guess i i need to close in on the neglected class. first priority.

i miss them so. 11,713.3 km laid between us, and i need to be by my sisters' side. the first one needs me, her lover is moving away. distance does ruin things, especially when there is no commitment. he's crazy about her and i'm so happy to hear that. i just want to give her a big cuddly hug for strength. the second one, she's blooming and im not there to witness. she's learning about new things without me :')

nownow, the third commitment: i'm rooted to the ground. but the other one's is split into two; the past and me. he slipped too. he says its me, but his safekeeping of the last always make me question it. how can one chooses the present when one's priorities show otherwise? 40 minutes phone calls, only to falsely finalise the relationship with me. he claims its his way of making her wipe the fingerprints off, but he's purblind. more attention --> moremoremoremoreanditwillneverend. there is no election required, but it hurts too much to be the second one to you.

i'm spun out too far, need to get the balance right again or it's going to be a raft below the falls.

No comments: